Would you support us in our efforts to stop the legalization of recreational marijuana in Michigan?
Your small and big contributions will help us prevent it from succeeding on the November 2018 ballot.
Support this effort and you will help us:
- Protect our youth and their future.
- Stop the commercialization of marijuana in Michigan.
- Keep high potency marijuana out.
- Preserve our communities.
The marijuana that this ballot initiative will make legal is much stronger and more dangerous than marijuana used by our grandparents. (Learn more about why recreational marijuana is bad for Michigan!)
Your contribution, of any amount:
- Demonstrates the strong support from concerned citizens who want to prevent the expansion of more drug use. More legal drugs will not help.
- Fights the marijuana industry from growing and from marketing to our youth. People are looking to profit from another big tobacco presence and we need to show them Michigan citizens SAY NO!
Support us to provide a better future for our youth and our communities.
Recreational marijuana use is already illegal in the USA. Let’s keep it that way and abide by the rule of law.
Paid for with regulated funds by Healthy and Productive Michigan, P.O. Box 2066, Grand Rapids, MI 49501